Fully Convertible and Competitively Priced
Whether you have a client who’s recently married, a new homeowner, just starting a family, or a business owner seeking a buy-sell agreement, consider North American's ADDvantage Term as a simple and economical solution.
- Competitive low-cost rates!
- Convertible to most permanent life insurance products1
- Low minimum face amount of $100,000
- 10, 15, 20, and 30-year level premium guarantee periods2
- Available with WriteAway®, North American’s accelerated underwriting process
- Accelerated Death Benefit Endorsement for critical, chronic, and terminal illness*
- Available with SimpleSubmit® e-app process!
- Generally faster than the paper application process
- Ensures that cases are submitted “in good order”
- Start to finish, agents get paid 12 days faster3, on average.
- Access from your managing general agent’s website (use the “SimpleSubmit®” or “iGO4 e-app” link.)
NOTE: The critical and chronic illness benefits on ADDvantage Term are not available in California.
Markets where ADDvantage excels
- Death Benefit Protection
- Income Protection
- Mortgage Protection
- Buy-Sell Agreements
*Subject to eligibility requirements.
1. Conversion is allowed during the level premium period of the policy, or through age 74 ( through age 69 for ADDvantage 30), whichever is earlier. The conversion period is never less than five years. Conversion is allowed to any product we then make available for conversion. Subject to the terms of the policy and premium payments.
2. Premiums are guaranteed to remain level for the initial 10, 15, 20 and 30-year period. After the premium guarantee period, premiums will increase annually but will never exceed the Guaranteed Annual Renewal Premium.
3. Based on internal reports, 2/28/2017.
4. iGO® is a registered trademark of Internet Pipeline , Inc., or “iPipeline”.
5. Provides coverage to age 120 subject to premium payment requirements.
ADDvantage term life plans are issued on policy form series LS174, Custom Guarantee Gen 8 is issued on policy form series LS170, Accelerated Death Benefit Endorsements for Term Life for Critical, Chronic, and Terminal Illness (form series LR508), Accelerated Death Benefit Endorsement for Term Life for Chronic and Terminal Illness (form series LR507); Accelerated Death Benefit Endorsement for Term Life for Terminal Illness (form series LR506), Accelerated Death Benefit Endorsement for Terminal Illness (form series LR474) (CA only), is issued on form series LR508 by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, Administrative Office, One Sammons Plaza, Sioux Falls, SD 57193. Product, features, riders, endorsements or issue ages may not be available in all jurisdictions. Limitations and restrictions may apply.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.