Develop a Client Review Practice with North American
Ideas and Quick Tips to Help Build Sales
To share this video with your client via YouTube, click here.
To embed this video on your website, please download the video release form here.
Not only does life change, but life insurance products change over time. That's why it's important for you to have a regular client review practice in place. Trust, credibility, and long-term relationships are just the beginning to the benefits of scheduling reviews. Explore the topics below to help you build your client review practice.
Here are a few items that may trigger the need to review a life insurance policy:
- New child or grandchild
- New job
- Major investment gain/loss
- Health concerns
- Change in marital status
- Change in estate plan
- Sales or purchase of a home
- Start/purchase a business
- Sold or acquired assets
- Death of family member
- New investments
- Gain/loss of business partner
Here are a few questions to answer when reviewing a policy.
- Can the client retain the same coverage, but at a lower cost?
- Is there a policy that offers more coverage for the same premium?
- Can improved death benefit guarantees be found?
- Is the death benefit enough, too much, or just right?
For help setting up a client review practice, call Sales Development at 800-800-3656 ext. 10411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neither North American Company nor its agents give tax or legal advice. Please advise your customers to consult with and rely on a qualified legal or tax advisor before entering into or paying additional premiums with respect to such arrangements.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.