Estate Planning with Life Insurance
Help Clients Meet Their Estate Planning Needs
To share this video with your client via YouTube, click here.
To embed this video on your website, please download the video release form here.
Get an illustration on your next Estate Planning case!
Call 800-800-3656 ext. 10411 and North American's Sales Development team will show you how life insurance may be used to help plan your client's estate.
Most clients will accumulate significant assets over their lifetimes. Help address your clients' needs and find a smart, affordable estate planning solution.
If you have clients who:
- Are aged 45–70
- Own a business
- Own land or hard assets of significant value
- Have a death benefit need
- Want to provide heirs with a liquid estate
- Want to reduce tax consequences for heirs1
- Have an estate worth $5 million or more
- Want to balance an inheritance among heirs
- Wish to make charitable bequests1
- Want to provide funds for a college education2
Then North American can help you:
- Build – Help outpace inflation
- Preserve – Prepare for estate taxes and probate costs and help pay off debts that can eat away at wealth
- Maximize – Help grow the available inheritance for each heir throughout your client's lifetime.
North American's leading-edge product portfolio has the competitive performance your client is looking for in a estate planning scenario. Explore our Survivorship GIUL indexed universal life and Custom Guarantee® universal life insurance products to see how they might fit your clients' needs.
Call Sales Development today at 800-800-3656 ext. 10411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to help your clients plan their estates using life insurance!
1. Neither North American Company nor any of its agents, employees or representatives are authorized to give tax or legal advice. Advise customers to consult with and rely on their own independent qualified tax or legal advisor before entering into or paying additional premiums with respect to such arrangements or before commencing any charitable giving plan.
2. The primary purpose of life insurance is to provide a death benefit to beneficiaries. Because of the uncertainty surrounding all funding options except savings, it is critical to encourage your clients to make personal savings the cornerstone of your clients' college funding program. However, even a well-conceived savings plan can be vulnerable. Should your clients die prematurely, their savings plan could come to an abrupt end. To protect against this unexpected event, life insurance may be the only vehicle that can help assure the completion of a funding plan. In addition to the financial protection aspect of insurance, the tax-deferred buildup of cash values can be part of your clients' college savings plan. Generally, if the policy is not a Modified Endowment Contract then withdrawals made up to the contract's cost basis are tax free. Moreover, if the policy is not a Modified Endowment Contract, then loans in excess of the cost basis are also tax free as long as the policy remains in force.
Survivorship GIUL is issued on policy form series LS171 without the Waiver of Surrender Charge Option and policy forms series LS171W with the Waiver of Surrender Charge. Custom Guarantee is issued on policy form series LS170, or state variations by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance. Products, features, riders, endorsements or issue ages may not be available in all jurisdictions. Limitations and restrictions may apply.
Indexed Universal Life products are not an investment in the "market" or in the applicable index and are subject to all policy fees and charges normally associated with most universal life insurance.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.