Using Life Insurance for Income Protection
Help Your Clients Protect Their Family’s Future
To share this video with your client via YouTube, click here.
To embed this video on your website, please download the video release form here.
Help protect the future of your client’s family in the event of the loss of a wage-earner or non-wage-earner through the death benefit protection offered by life insurance.
Essentially, anyone who provides for loved ones, whether a wage-earner or non-wage- earner can benefit from this approach. The death benefit provided for families under this concept can alleviate the concerns associated with:
- Managing everyday expenses
- Paying off debts
- Paying off a mortgage
- Funding retirement goals
- Realizing educational goals
- Purchasing services that can no longer be fulfilled within the household
While income protection is a popular solution for breadwinners, don’t forget to consider the contributions of non-income-earners. Income protection is also appropriate for young working individuals who don’t yet have dependents, since they’ll likely qualify for lower rates at their younger age.
- Utilize Needs Assessment Tools—North American’s one page income-protection grid, the Life Insurance Needs Calculator on the North American software, and our underwriting chart in the Income Protection Marketing Guide are helpful tools that can help you assess your client’s income protection needs.
- Consider Term Insurance—Term coverage provides a low-cost solution that can be matched to the duration needed. Additionally, multiple term products can be purchased for different needs or different amounts. Should needs change, North American’s ADDvantage term policies are convertible to our entire line of single-life universal life products.1
North American is here to support your sales efforts. Contact Sales Development today at 800-800-3656, ext. 10411 or email email@example.com to learn more about this much-needed sales strategy.
1 Convertible for the entire 10-, 15-, 20- or 30-year term duration (up to age 75 (70 for 30 year plan) but for at least 5 years).
ADDvantage term plans are issued on policy form series LS174 by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, Administrative Office, One Sammons Plaza, Sioux Falls, SD 57193. Products, features, riders, endorsements or issue ages may not be available in all jurisdictions. Limitations and restrictions apply.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.