North American’s Drop Ticket
North American’s Drop Ticket, powered by ApplicInt, is available on ADDvantage® Term Life insurance in 10, 15, 20, and 30-year level premium guarantee1 periods and on Custom Guarantee® Universal Life.
To embed this video on your website, please download the video release form here.
North American’s Drop Ticket, powered by ApplicInt, helps make your life insurance business fast and simple. We take care of the paperwork and the paramed scheduling so you can spend more time doing what you do best.
The process is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Complete the Drop Ticket – Fill out the life insurance application information on our easy-to-use platform, which can be found on your MGA’s website. This often takes less than 10 minutes.2
2. Submit the Drop Ticket – Submit the ticket and our trained life insurance professionals will take it from there. We will complete a telephone interview with your client and schedule their paramed exam. The telephone interview typically lasts 20 – 30 minutes.
3. Deliver the Policy – Shortly after the telephone interview and exam are complete, you may monitor the case under Pending Business. A prompt commission payment will follow once premium is received and the case is placed and paid.
How do you access Drop Ticket?
Drop Ticket can be found on your MGA’s website. If your MGA does not have this platform set up, you can set one up for free on your website using the instructions found in the North American Drop Ticket Process Guide. In the coming weeks, a link to access the platform will become available on NorthAmericanCompany.com.
Need help with your case design? Contact Sales Development today at 800-800-3656 ext. 10411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. After the level premium guarantee period, premiums will increase annually, but will never exceed the maximum annual premium shown in the policy.
2. Source: Internal New Business reports, July 2017.
Custom Guarantee Universal Life is issued on policy form series LS170 and ADDvantage Term is issued on policy form series LS174 and Custom Guarantee Universal Life is issue don policy form series LS170 by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, Administrative Office, One Sammons Plaza, Sioux Falls, SD 57193. Products, features, riders, endorsements or issue ages may not be available in all jurisdictions. Limitations and restrictions may apply.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.